Sunday Shopping On Amazon-Let's Look at a Few Wine Stoppers

 I just did a post on How long an open bottle of wine remains drinkable?  It seems that the main enemy of wine is oxygen.  One way to keep wine fresh longer is to keep as little oxygen out of the bottle as you can.  A way to decrease oxygen in the bottle is to re-cork your bottle.  One way to do this is by using wine stoppers.  Here are a few wine bottle stoppers that I liked on Amazon.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!)



1-Funny Stainless Steel Wine Stoppers, Silver Cat

2-Homestia Wine and Beverage Bottle Stopper Metal Wine Cork with Giraffe Top

3-Glass Wine Bottle Stopper - Traditional Cactus

4-Airtight Silicone Wine Stoppers

5-Dragon Decorative Bottle Stopper for Wine

6-Adonisaon Owl Wine Stoppers


Happy Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic