Recipe Review-Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup For a Cold Winter Day

Welcome to a new Recipe Review.  

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup adapted from Southern Living Magazine.



What is nicer on a cold winter day than a bowl of homemade soup? Soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. I decided to try a creamy chicken noodle soup I found on Pinterest. The original recipe came from Southern Living.

I gathered my ingredients to make this classic soup. When I am making a chicken-based recipe, I typically get a rotisserie chicken which makes life so much easier when making this hearty soup. I will need ingredients such as shredded chicken, fresh garlic, dried noodles, celery stalks, and the list goes on.

Here is the printable recipe...

I would suggest serving this classic soup with a glass of chardonnay and a round of crusty bread.
I would give this recipe a 9/10 on my cooking scale.
Happy Cooking!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic