Pinterest Plan in Review for February 2022- What I Accomplished

  This post is about what I accomplished on my Pinterest Plan for February 2022.  To some degree, I was able to accomplish everything on my Pinterest Goals.

In the photo below, you see my goals.

The Before Photo



The After Photo...
My YouTube Version



1-Fashion to Replicate- This outfit is by Just Amazing Girl.  I was able to duplicate this outfit with things I already have.  I usually do not wear scarves, so I did not add this to my outfit.



2- How to Keep a Clean Home-Everytime I follow one of these charts, I pick one or two options to adapt to my routine.  Beauty With Lily suggested that you take out the trash every day, but I don't need to do that.  I decided to go through the entire house once a week and collect trash the night before my garbage is picked up. I have neglected some of the trash in the house because I rarely used the trash cans in places other than the kitchen.  This is about to change.

3-How to Use GoodReadsI am on GoodReads almost daily.  I have the typical saved TBR (to be read) and Read book categories.  After reading this article, I have found that I can create other categories on my page.  I made a DNF (did not finish) category.  I went through all the books I have read, which are many, and added all my DNF'd books to a list.  I may go back and do the same with all my five-star books.

4-Home Decor-How to Get Great Coffee Table Style. had a lovely coffee table design that I liked, so I went through my house and selected something similar to add to my kitchen table.  No, it is not an exact replica but I like it.

Coffee Table Suggestion


My version is based on what I could find around the house.

5-Food- Let's try a nice soup to have on a chilly winter evening.  I made this lovely Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup, and it was easy and delicious.  I will post the recipe on my Recipe Review very soon.


My March Pinterest Plan will be posted soon...

Happy Pinning, Everyone!

KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?