Let's Go Shopping-Maggie Wants a Rainbow Dress

 Jane's birthday party is on Sunday.  The theme of the party is rainbow and Maggie told me she wants to wear a rainbow dress to the party.  Let's take a look at what we can find on Amazon...



(I am an amazon affiliate.  If you click on the photo links below and go to amazon and buy anything on the site I will get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Happy Day)

1-Rainbow Dress $19.95

2-Stay Real Girl Short Sleeve Unicorn Dress Summer New Embroidered Pocket Rainbow Sleeve
3-Cutemile 2-8 Years Little Girls Sleeveless Denim Princess Dresses Casual Bowknot Front One-Piece Tutu Sundress Skirt


This is pretty much all I could find that I liked on Amazon.  What do you think?
Happy Shopping Eveyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic