Let's Go Shopping-Filling an Easter Basket for a One Year Old

It's Time to Go Shopping!


It will be Jane's first Easter.  I was thinking I need to find few things to put in her Easter Basket.  I went to Amazon to see what I could find.  I did find some cute toys, and books plus a sweet bunny outfit.  

Click on the links below and that will take you to Amazon.  

I am an Amazon Affiliate so if you buy anything using my links I will get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you....Thanks!

          
              Hide and Squeak Eggs.                                    A fun Easter Book

                   
           "World's Softest Stuffed Animals"                            Cute Easter Outfit

                       
           Teething Ball and Training Tooth Brush.                             Sun Hat

I was loooking for an Easter Basket on Amazon.  I could not find one that I liked.  I will probably order one from Pottery Barn Kids.  
Happy Easter Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic