List- A List of Lotions, Balms, and Moisturizers for Winter Skin

 I love winter, but I don't love what the cold, dry weather does to my skin.  In the winter, my hands and feet get dry and itchy, and my lips chapped.  I decided to make a list of products that I would love to try to remedy this situation.  I will look at pharmacy items that are easy to purchase on Amazon or at your local pharmacy. Let's get started.

(I am an Amazon Affiltiate.  If you click on any of the photo links and order anything I will get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thanks!)

I found in an article by The Strategist called "15 Best Lotions for Dry Skin 2021."

In one section of the article, they talk about the best drugstore body lotions for dry skin. 

  1. Jergens Ultra Healing Dry Skin Moisturizer
2. St. Ives Soothing Hand and Body Lotion Moisturizer for Dry Skin

I found another article by In Style and they too have a list of lotions for dry skin that you can usually find in a pharmacy.
3.

The only lotion I have experience with from the list is the Jurgens Ultra Healing, which I really like.

Here are a few items for your feet, 
4.CeraVe Foot Cream
5.Tea Tree Oil Foot Balm

6.Amlactin Foot Repair Foot Cream Therapy

Now let's look at a few products for dry lips.

7.Skinfix Lip Repair Balm
8.Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm

9.Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm with SPF 25
Well, that is it for my list of skincare products for winter skin.  I am going to order one of the lip therapy balms and maybe a foot cream
What lotions, creams, or balms do you use in the winter?  I would love to know.
Take care and Happy Winter
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic