My Recipe Reviews-Fresh Applesauce from Southern Living Magazine

Well, here we are again.  The beginning of my favorite time of year.  Yep, you guessed it fall!  Fall may take a bit longer to get to us here in NC, but it is coming.  With fall comes apple season. Every fall, I like to try at least one new fall recipe.  Today I am going to share an older recipe with you, Applesauce.  This recipe is so easy and equally delicious.  

Let's gather our ingredients...
There is only three on the recipe.  I did add some cinnamon to taste.

The result is a delicious applesauce that you can enjoy, warm or cold.  Perfect for the season.
Warm and tasty applesauce. 

Here is your recipe...
 


Here are a few must-have items to help you with this recipe.  I found them on Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic