Kathiey's Vlog


Quote of the week


Books
One to Watch
by
Kate Stayman-London
I am not enjoying this book.  I just want to finish as quickly as possible.  If you watched my Try A Chapter video I was impressed by the first chapter of this book.  It was actually sweet.  An older lady attempting to help a young insecure woman.  It quickly shifts to superficial to me when the protagonist is the star of a show called Main Squeeze.  It is a bit like The Bachelor.  For me, it is extremely dull and shallow and I don't care what happens to the characters.  My only hope for the book is that somehow the first chapter appears in the later chapters.  I plan to finish this book but I am not excited about it.

Movies
This week I randomly choose a movie on Amazon Prime.  I decided to watch "Legal Action"
Here is the description from Amazon,

"Successful big city lawyer Casey McKay travels to a small rural town where he reluctantly agrees to defend his no-good ex-brother-in-law for murder, but in the midst of fighting for his client's life, Casey finds himself in a fight for what he loves."

The rating on Amazon was 4/5.  I would probably give it a 3.  It was good.  I like the characters.  It is one of those old fashioned where the good guys win.  I like it when the good guys win!



Out and About






We also visited a local garden center to check out the fall pumpkins.




 I spent some time with Jane
Something New-Tap Color Lite
I was introduced to this game by my daughter Erica.  I downloaded the app on my phone.  It is basically a paint by number app.  All I can say is if you have an addictive personality stay away.  I could do this for literally hours so I find I have to set limits on my time spent on this game.  It is a lot of fun.  There is no skill involved but it is satisfying to fill in all the spaces. Here are just a few of the paintings I have completed.




Books Books Everywhere
New books from Amazon
My October Reads
I have already completed the list of my TBR books but I am switching it up.  I decided to put my latest list on hold and read some spooky books for October.  I will come back to my original TBR later.
Here are the books on my list for October.






Scripture of the Week


Check out my video on YouTube.

Have a great week!
KathieyV

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic