Kathiey's Home-Putting Together a Book Shelf


It was obvious I needed more places to store my books.  I needed a new bookshelf.
I have so many books that I still have not read and I have them piled on stacks on the floor.
I decided to go to Wayfair and order a bookshelf.


 The picture below only shows you a portion of the pieces I need to assemble to put this project together.  I knew if I did not get started it would never happen so I jumped into the task.  The how-to manual had many pages and much jargon I did not understand. The "hidden cam locks" very threatening to me but I thought anything I could not figure out I would google. Let's go.....
Four hours and many hidden cams later I had myself a bookshelf.
I actually ended up liking the cam locks, they were easier than screwing in screws with the hand screwdriver.
I literally proceeded to drag and slide my new creation to the desired location and then fill it with books.


It is beautiful just don't look too closely.  I am sure you will find some mistakes but I am happy with my accomplishment.  

Happy Day I have a new bookshelf!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic