Travel and Adventure-Let's Check Out the New Wegman's in Cary NC

I remember my very first visit to Wegmans.  My daughter and her husband were living in Quantico VA. and there was a Wegmans nearby.  She took me shopping there once and I was hooked.  Every time I would visit Stephanie we would visit Wegmans.
I was on a trip with the Road Scholars several years ago.  One night was a free night for the group and someone said they were going to the very first Wegmans and I said "can I come?"  So off we went to a Wegmans in upstate NY.  Here is a link that can fill you in on more of their history...Wegmans



Wegmans has a lot to offer.  There are so many different departments to check out.  
If you have a Wegmans near you be sure and pay them a visit.
We are going today!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic