What do You Buy a Nine Year Old Boy for His Birthday??? Here are a few ideas.


My grandson is turning nine this week.  It is amazing how time has flown by.  Just what do you buy a nine-year-old for his birthday?  Caleb has outgrown the dinosaur phase and the dragon phase.  I know he likes Mindcraft.  Basically, I was clueless so I asked my daughter for a list so I could make a choice of something he would like. 
Here is what was on the list....
The first thing that I knew he wanted but it did not make the list because his father said "no" was the Nintendo Switch.  Let's look for fun and see if it is on Amazon.  I looked it up and yes Amazon does have it but it is pricey so I am glad it did not make the list:-)
(FYI: I am an Amazon Affiliate so if you click on any of the links below and buy anything on Amazon I get a percent of the sale with no extra cost to you.  Happy Day)


                                              
I won't be getting him the Nintendo Switch.  Let's take a look at what made the list.


                                            


                                                   

                                              

                                            
The list goes on and on so I decided to share only a few items.  So what did I get him?  I got him something that I had a version of in the past... A Retro Camera.

                                                 
Which gift would you choose?
Caleb's party is this weekend.  I can't wait to see what else he gets.  
Happy Birthday, Caleb.  You have grown into an amazing person.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?