Weekend Reading and Watching Plus Links to Kathiey's World YouTube


📰Reading📰
17 Fanny Packs that are Actually Cool.
My kids always made fun of me for my fanny pack but they never complained when I was able to fill it with all of their stuff when we rode roller coasters:-)

Pilots and Flight Attendants Reveal 15 Secrets You Never Knew about Flying
I found this to be a good read.  All the things going on around you on a flight that you are totally unaware of. 


25 Insanely Cool Mailbox Designs that Inspire
My grandson would love the dragon one.


*******************************************************************************

📽Watching📽



Hero Flight Attendant Saves Girl From Human Trafficking
Good job flight attendant.  Yes, you are a hero!
******************************************************************************
Check out my links.
I would love if you would follow my YouTube Channel
Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?