Weekend Reading and Watching "All About Travel" Plus Links to Kathieys World YouTube


The focus this week is on Travel and Savannah. 
I am going to Savannah soon and I wanted to know more about the city.

📰Reading📰
To Savannah with Love: The Creepy, Cool, Romantic Magic of This Southern City
I know we will be visiting Collins Quarter for Brunch.

The Insiders Guide to Savannah
This is a great guide on things to do in Savannah.


Four Ways to Avoid Getting Sick While Traveling
These are all great ideas.  The one I will probably fail at is not getting the "second round"
of drinks.  It is my daughters wedding after all:-)


10 People You Should Never Forget to Tip While Traveling
This is great info on tipping.  I never know who to tip
or how much and this gives some guidelines.

*******************************************************************************

📽Watching📽

Massive Gator on Savannah Golf Course
Thankfully I will not be going to the golf course:-)

Moon River Brewing Company-Haunted Savannah
We are having my daughter rehearsal dinner at Moon River.
Maybe I will see a ghost!

Visiting Savannah Ga.
Can't wait to visit River Street.

******************************************************************************
Check out my links.
I would love if you would follow my YouTube Channel
Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic