Morning Motivation from Psalm 34:4



There is a young woman that I know who has not had, what I would call, an easy life.  I am not sure of the depths of the trauma in her life but I know it has been painful and I know there are scars.  This young woman has a passion and love for others, especially children, and has overcome and continues to overcome, daily, the demons of her past.  I was able to witness a very happy moment in her life.  She had a financial need, a very unselfish need,  that she knew could not meet on her own no matter how hard she tried.  She put it in God's hands.  Seemingly out of nowhere someone she barely knew reached out to her and blessed her with a gift of money so she could meet this need in her life.  I was so lucky to be there when she was given this gift. Her joy was palpable.  With tears in her eyes, she said: "My faith has to be bigger than my fear." What a blessing!

"Lord, please let my faith to be bigger than my fear.  Give me faith God when faced with illness, sorrow, injustice, weakness, and death.  Help my faith to be strong in the daily challenges of life.  In all things Lord, please help me see and know your love and your grace and may your love and care for me overshadow and be so much bigger than any fear this world could hold. Amen".
 

KathieyV
Happy Monday Everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic