Fab Fit Fun Lifestyle Box Spring 2019

(I am an Amazon Affiliate, if you purchase any item from 
my links I get a percent with no cost to you)
Time for my unboxing of...
The FabFitFun Spring Box. 
It is a seasonal box...What fun.
Check out my unboxing here..
$49.99 for a seasonal box.
Here is what I received in the box...
"Show Me Your Mumu Brie robe"
$84.00 Value
I gave the robe to my daughter.  She is taking it on her honeymoon to the islands.


I really like this face wash.
Tula Purifying Face Cleanser
They sell it on Amazon
                                                                 
They list the price at $28.00, on Amazon it is $19.99
Nice Necklace.
The2Bandits Athens Necklace
Listed as a $30.00 Value
I could not find this specific scented lotion on Amazon.
Lavido Aromatic Body Lotion
It is nice but very thick.  I mix it with my other lotion.
Listed as a $19.00 Value
Ouai Leave in Conditioner
I do not like this leave in conditioner at all.
I don't like the texture or the scent.
It is $29.50 on Amazon
They list it at a $26.00 Value
I gave this scrub to my daughter Stephanie.
Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub
She said it is great.
                                                                  
They list it as a $24.00 Value
Dr Brandt Skincare Needles no More, 
No more Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel.
Listed as a $42.00 Value
It is listed at $17.00 on amazon
I have not tried it yet.
Sunny Life Lovers Picnic Set in Malibu.  
Listed at a $30.00 Value
The thing I would buy again would be the Tula Purifying Face Cleanser.

If you order your first box using my link you get $10 off and I get $15.00 so it is a win win!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic