What are You Wearing This October. Here is My Amazon Fashion Find for October 2023

It is that time of the month again.  Time to pick out an October outfit.  Here is what I picked out as possible choices from Amazon. (I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you buy anything using my link, I get a percentage of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thanks!:-)



Signature by Levi Strauss & Co women's Modern Straight Jeans


Handbags for Women Large Designer Ladies Hobo bag Bucket Purse Faux Leather

Urban CoCo Women's Long Sleeve Boho Shirt Embroidered Top

OPI Nail Polish, Milan Collection, Nail Lacquer

LOMON Women's Fall Puff Long/Short Sleeve Tunic Tops Pleated Crew Neck Shirts Blouse

Fossil Women's Stainless Steel and Genuine Leather Bracelet for Women

LifeStride Women's, Dig Flat

LifeStride Women's, Adley Boot

That is it for my October fashion find.  I would love to know what you are wearing this fall.  Drop me a comment in the comment box.

Happy October!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?