Monday Morning Motivation; God Directs our Path.

Now we see only a dim likeness of things. It is as if we were seeing them in a foggy mirror. But someday we will see clearly. We will see face to face. What I know now is not complete. But someday I will know completely, just as God knows me completely.
1 Corinthians 13:12

It was spring break for my grandson Caleb.  We decided to go to a museum every day for three days.  The first museum had a special exhibit that contained challenging mazes and puzzles.  I know that I am not the best at making my way through mazes, but we decided to give it a go.  
I enjoyed the first maze.  This maze was geared to the younger kids in the crowd.  What I liked about it was that I could look over the barriers and quickly plot my course for an easy exit.  Yes, I saw clearly, and it felt good.
Having made it through the first maze Caleb and I were feeling overconfident, so we decided to try the more difficult of the available mazes. This maze was one with high barriers so much so that I could not begin to see over to plot the desired course. We started to wander coming to endless dead ends, u-turns, and circles.  I am not sure how it happened, but somehow we made it out.  Caleb decided he wanted to go again.  I wanted to say "No!" but off we went.  Caleb was in the lead and after what felt like an eternity of dead ends I could tell he was starting to panic.  I took over having no idea what path was the right one, and we wandered in our confusion some more. The blind leading the blind.  
Then we saw it.  The escape exit.  No, it was not the proper exit, but it was an exit for the lost.  This exit is a bit like God.  We can't see clearly to find our way through this life, and we cry out to God for direction, and he says "I will help you."  Even though it may be an unconventional path, God will help us if we trust in Him to direct our way.
Thank You God!
KathieyV
  • Psalm 143:8: Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic