A Few Events To Enjoy in North Carolina in November 2023- Get Out and Have Fun

   I am always looking for fun things to do in the area.  I thought I would take it a bit further and see what events are occurring in North Carolina in a specific month.  Let's take a look a just a few things happening in November 2023 in NC that you may enjoy.



I live in the Raleigh/Durham area, so I looked for exciting events to attend in November that are easily within driving distance.  I would love to attend them all!

The Links to Each Event...
(Be sure and verify event times and locations before attending.  
You may need a ticket depending on the event)

Things to do in November in the Triangle Area






Chinese Lantern Festival November 17-January 14 in Cary NC

Moonlight in the Garden November 9-11 and November 16-18 in Raleigh NC




A Few Things to do In NC that are not so local to the Triangle Area.




NC Pecan Harvest Festival November 3-4 in Whiteville NC

Cape Fear Kite Festival November 3-5 in Kure Beach NC

Pickles, Pigs, and Swigs November 10-11 in Mount Olive NC

40th Annual NC Holiday Flotilla November 25 in Wrightsville Beach NC

Christmas at Biltmore November 3-Jan 6 in Asheville NC




If you go, I want to hear all about it!

Happy Travels and Adventures!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?