Places-G.58 Modern Chinese Cuisine in Morrisville NC


I love to try new restaurants.  I noticed on the Meetup website that a group was going to a local Chinese restaurant that I have never visited, and I immediately signed up.  I am so glad I did.  It is a lovely restaurant with fantastic cuisine and very friendly people.  What fun!
Here is a quote from their website

"G.58’s modern approach to traditional Chinese cuisine offers an unforgettable fine dining experience. Dishes are prepared by master chefs from China, each bringing unique talents, experience and creativity to the food of the eight Chinese culinary regions. The food is matched by G.58’s extensive wine list featuring bottles from throughout the world, craft cocktails and imported and local beers designed to pair with your meal. Lunch and dinner are served Monday through Saturday and the menu changes seasonally."

G.58 is located in Morrisville, NC.  Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very welcoming staff member and offered a tour that we wholeheartedly accepted.  The decor and artwork are beautiful.






We studied the menu.  You can choose individual meals or be served family-style.  Our table decided to go family-style, so we could share all the deliciousness. Here is a link to their menu page.




 I enjoyed G.58, and I can't wait to return. 
Happy Eating Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic