Weekend Reading and Watching Links Plus Links to my YouTube Channel




📰Reading📰
The ones that stood out to me were the unsealed grout and stone surfaces.  Good to know.

I have used mine for doggie pick up and for trash liners.

It is a shame I don't like beer.

I think I have been receiving a lot of these lately.
*******************************************************************************

📽Watching📽

I am going to follow this advice.

Again it is a shame I don't like beer.  We need some wine hotels!

Such creative people. 



******************************************************************************
Check out my links.
I would love if you would follow my YouTube Channel
Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic