Kathiey's World Unboxing-"Pop Sugar Must Have" Box Fall 2018


 This is my fall unboxing of the "Pop Sugar Must Have Box"
Here is a comment from their website
"Voted the #1 splurge-worthy box and valued at over $300, the new Winter Must Have box is packed with luxe, editor curated product delivered to your door."
This box is $75/season.
I think this one is worth the price. 
I had a lot of fun unboxing the items and will put many of the items to good use.
This is a nice touch, a Fall Bucket List.
(Here is a link to my personal fall bucket list if you want check it out,
This scarf was my favorite thing in the box.
$75 Value
I love the color and the fabric is extremely soft.
If it ever gets cold here in NC I will be wearing this scarf.
I did find their website- Soia &Kyo.  Looks like a fun site to explore.
This "Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask" is by Tarte Cosmetics.
It is a $40 value.
Thank goodness it comes with instructions.
The first step is to "mattify" your skin.  Do I want to do that?
Here is a page to help us understand what to do with this multi-mask
Lipstick Queen
Method in the Madness Manic Mauve.
$25 Value.
I have not used this yet but I plan to.  I love the color.
You can find it at Ulta.
Liz Claiborne Rose Gold Sunglasses. Price not listed on this item.
The Casery Phone Pocket-$15 Value,
Hum High Potency Vegan Biotin-$10 Value
Tribe Alive Leather Marbled Valet Tray-$58 Value
(I am giving this to T-Josh:-)
Umbra Pendant Mini Scarf Hanger-$11.99 Value
(This is going to Erica:-)
Jules Smith Jane Cuff Bracelet
$90 Value
Here are a few extras in the box.
I can use these.
Below is what I am keeping for myself.
I can't wait to wear the scarf.
Here is what I am passing on to who ever wants it.
Yes I decided to give away the sunglasses:-)
I really enjoy this box.
I am going to continue with this subscription service.  
It is fun and useful box.
Here is referral link
If you want to try the box you can get $20 off your first box with this referral link.  At least that is how I understand it:-)  If you use this link I get a $20 in store credit.
Please check out my YouTube Channel for the actual unboxing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic