Food in the News- Aug 2018

I love to read food articles and food-related blog posts.  There is an ever-changing food landscape out there, and I thought it would be fun to share some interesting articles.

#1-What is all this cheese dust?
Have you ever wondered what was in that cheese dust that sticks to your fingers as you are enjoying your cheese puffs?  Check out this article I found on the Daily Meal.  You will not only learn about cheese dust but several other food facts that are very interesting.

#2-Do you think you have perfect table etiquette?
I would love to know if you feel the same after reading this post titled "21 Most Common Table Etiquette Mistakes."  I have broken several of the rules and some I never even considered.  Wouldn't it be fun to take a class where you are nicely judged on your table etiquette.  I am sure I would get in trouble for laughing.

#3-What, coconut oil is not good for me?
Well, that is the new scuttlebutt out there in the media.  Read the article at the Business Insider  "A Harvard professor just busted the myth that coconut oil is good for you, calling it 'pure poison'"

#4-Did you ever dream that whiskey and pickles would be the perfect match?
Well someone came up with the union.  Read about them here, 
"Whiskey Pickles are Real and They're Amazing."  I would try them and I think you can buy them on Amazon.

#5-Is there really a pumpkin spiced cereal?
Yep, there is.  Kelloggs Frosted Flakes Pumpkin Spice.  It is new and a limited edition that I would love to try.  

That's it for this week guys.  Let me know if try the whiskey pickles.
Happy Eating!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic