Exploring Raleigh NC, Videri Chocolate Factory

Several months ago Stephanie, Caleb, Maggie and ventured to Videri Chocolate Factory in Raleigh NC.  I had heard good things so I could not wait to experience it myself.   So off we went...
I love the interior all the old wood and brick.
Below is a quote from their website...
"Videri Chocolate Factory began as the shared dream of three chocolate lovers: Sam, Starr, and Chris. From the moment Sam first sunk his hands into a bag of cocoa beans, he knew he had a love for making delicious gourmet chocolate, and the talent to match." 
They have several items for sale in their showroom.
Below is another quote from their website.  I left the links for you to check out.
Explore the three parts of our factory:
  • The retail space, where you're able to shop for chocolate or sip on a freshly brewed coffee.
  • The factory floor, where you can witness all the chocolate making magic from start to finish.
  • The outdoor patio, where you're free to relax and enjoy your organic chocolate. Oh, and did we mention the patio is BYOB? Well, it is!

I did enjoy a shot of sipping chocolate.  Yummy!
Caleb and I enjoying our iced hot chocolate.
Not sure of the story behind the art but you can see there are chocolates involved.
I looked up the word Videri thinking maybe it meant fox.  I was wrong.  Here is Wikipedia says
"Esse quam videri is a Latin phrase meaning "To be, rather than to seem". It has been used as a motto by a number of different groups."
So if you are in the mood for some delicious chocolate head on over to Videri Chocolate.  Lovely place and very nice people 

Happy Travels and Food Adventures!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic