The Joy-The Big Question is What is Joy?

 I am sitting here thinking about my third book that will be related to finging joy in our journey.  I guess we should start with the basics...What is Joy?   


According to Webster, Joy is...
 "...a feeling of great pleasure or happiness that comes from success, good fortune, or a sense of well-being: gladness..something that gives joy."

  Joy is an emotion as well as a state of mind.  I think joy comes from within.  To have a joyful spirit is not connected to external events and happenings.  Finding joy is also finding contentment with who we are, not wishing we were someone else.  Even when times get tough, and they will, we can still have joy.

My next post on Joy will focus on how we can become content with who we are and our life situation so that we not only find joy but maintain our joy.  I would love any feedback that you could share.  Please post in the comment box or shoot me a note at kathieyvwriter@gmail.com


I wish you joy in your journey!
KathieyV

Here are links to my books on Amazon

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?

Travel Blast From the Past-Linville Falls Winery in the Mountains of NC