Shopping-Fall Shopping On Amazon-A Fall Patio Makeover

 The fall season is finally upon us. That means cooler weather, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and fall outfits. Fall also means cool days and evenings to enjoy the outdoors. With that in mind, I am headed to Amazon to look for a few items to spruce up my balcony for my favorite season.




(I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you buy anything using my links, I will receive a small percentage of the sale at no added cost to you. Thanks!)

1-Idzo Set of 3 Wooden Flower Boxes Outdoor, Durable Acacia Wood Barrel Planters for Outdoor Plants with Ergonomic Handles, Drainage Holes, Multiple Sizes Wood Bucket Planter Light Brown I did order these lovely planters.  For fall, I will be putting mums in them, and then I can use them for different types of plants and flowers as the seasons change.

2-Giantex Patio Loveseat with Coffee Table Outdoor Bench with Cushion and Metal Frame, Loveseat Porch Furniture Set Sofa for Garden, Yard, Patio or Poolside Yes, I know I have lost my mind but I am getting this too.  Right now, I have two chairs and a small side table on my patio.  I needed more seating, and this was a good price point to fill that need.

3-PurpleEssences Autumn Decorations Fall Porch Outdoor Throw Pillow Covers Décor Maple Leaves Farmhouse Cushion Cases 18 x 18 Inch Set of 2 for Home Couch Sofa Patio Bench - Fall Garden. These lovely leafy fall pillows will make a great addition to my fall themed porch.

4-SOCHOW Super Soft Flannel Fleece Fall Throw Blanket, Lightweight Cozy Warm Leaves Textured Plush Blanket for Bed Couch Sofa, 50 x 60 Inches, Orange Yet another perfect addition for a cool fall evening on the porch.  You can snuggle up with a glass of wine or a nice hot chocolate and surround yourself with the softness of this blanket.

5-TomCare Solar Lights Outdoor Flickering Flame Solar Lantern Outdoor Hanging Lanterns Decorative Outdoor Lighting Solar Powered Waterproof LED Flame Christmas Lights for Patio Garden, 2 Pack(Black). These look nice and give the illusion of a true flame.


6-Aoxun Propane Fire Pit Table with Storage, 40 in CSA Propane Fire Table Rectangular, Auto Ignition Gas Fire Pit for Outside Patio Deck, Oxford Cover, Brown Wicker. I only wish I could have something like this on my balcony.  Sadly, it is not allowed in my apartment complex, but it would be a lovely addition to any patio.

There are so many options for decorating your outdoor space during the fall season. I would love to know if you are decorating for fall. Let me know all about it in the comment box.


Happy Fall Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?

Travel Blast From the Past-Linville Falls Winery in the Mountains of NC