Shopping-Amazon Shopping for Workout Shoes with Arch Support.

 Amazon Shopping

Let's Find Some Sneakers With Arch Support

I love taking classes at my local health club.  I enjoy dance classes, Zumba, and Spin.  Many times in the dance classes, you need to do some jumping and fast foot movements.  I can do the moves, but in the heat of this type of workout, the arches in my feet begin to ache.  I don't want to get hurt working out, so I decided to look for a pair of workout shoes with arch support.

I started my search on Google and found an article titled "Best Arch Support Sneakers."  After looking at the recommendations, I decided to head over to Amazon to see the prices and the reviews. 


(I am an Amazon Affiliate, if you buy anything at all on Amazon using my link I get a percentage of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thanks!:-)


Orthofeet Women's Orthopedic Knit Coral Sneakers- I love the coral color.  They are a bit pricey at $99 on sale but worth it if they prevent injury.

Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 22 Supportive Running Shoe- The price point on this shoe is a bit better at around $80.

Hoka Women's Walking Shoe Sneaker- This shoe is far past my budget, coming in at $164.

Skechers Women's Go Walk Arch Fit-Unify Sneaker- I have never worn Skechers shoes, but I have heard good things about how comfortable they are. The price on this she is around $80, they may be worth a try.

Saucony Women's Cohesion 16 Sneaker- This shoe received very good reviews.  Saucony was one of the shoes in the article, but this is not the one they mentioned.  I have worn Saucony for years, and it is my favorite brand of athletic shoe.

Happy Shopping Everyone!
KathieyV 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?

Travel Blast From the Past-Linville Falls Winery in the Mountains of NC