Shopping-Spending a Day at Disney-A Few Things You Need on a Hot Disney Day

 I just returned from a fantastic mini Disney vacation.  It was so much fun to spend 3 exciting days with my daughter and my grandkids at this magical kingdom.  Having spent some time there, I can now recommend a few things that would make a day at the park even more comfortable.  Let's head over to Amazon and find a few items for a day at the Park in Disney in Orlando Fla.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you buy anything using one of my links I will get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thanks:-)



1-Fanny Packs For Women & Men Waist Pack Hip Bum Bag with Multi-Pockets Large Capacity Waterproof Casual Bum Bag for Disney Traveling Casual Cycling Running Hiking.  I did buy this, and it was great.  It was large enough to carry many things but not large enough for water bottles and other items.  Next time, I would use this, but I would add another type of bag to the mix, especially when you have kids with you. They always need help carrying things.

2-MOSISO Sling Backpack Bag, Crossbody Shoulder Bag Travel Hiking Daypack Chest Bag with Front Square Pocket&USB Charging Port. I bought one similar to this at Disney.  I was able to carry a lot in it, plus water bottles, so it was exactly what I needed.

3-Polka Dot Folding Umbrellas for Women UV Protection Compact Travel Umbrella Automatic Open and Close Windproof Foldable Umbrella for Rain and Sun. I did not realize how much I would need an umbrella. I burn easily, and so does my little red-headed granddaughter. Luckily, my daughter brought along three umbrellas. Next time, I would have brought my own for protection from the sun and rain.

4-Disney Minnie Mouse Dad Hat, Cotton Adjustable Baseball Cap with Curved Brim.  It is important to have some type of hat.  I did wear a baseball hat every day, but I thought a Minnie Mouse hat would have been perfect.

5-FrSara Neck Fan, Portable Strong Wind, My daughter did bring along one of these; I am not sure what brand, but this is similar.  We shared it throughout the day.

6-Portable Charger with Built in Cables, Portable Charger with Cords Wires Slim 10000mAh Travel Battery Pack 6 Outputs 3 Inputs 3A Fast Charging Power Bank for Samsung Google Pixel LG Moto iPhone iPad. It is so important to keep your phone charged on these trips.  For me my phone was used for all my photos and for communication with my family.  Again, my daughter came prepared, and she had a portable charger, which I used a couple of times to recharge my phone.

These are just a few items that make life a bit easier at Disney.  Don't forget your sunscreen when you go, and remember to stay well hydrated.  

Happy Travels 

KathieyV



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?

Travel Blast From the Past-Linville Falls Winery in the Mountains of NC