Travel and Events- A Few Things to do this December in North Carolina

  I am always looking for fun things to do in the area.  I thought I would take it a bit further and see what events are occurring in North Carolina in a specific month.  Let's take a look a just a few things happening in December 2023 in NC that you may enjoy.



I live in the Raleigh/Durham area, so I looked for exciting events to attend in December that are easily within driving distance.  I would love to attend them all!

The Links to Each Event...
(Be sure and verify event times and locations before attending.  
You may need a ticket depending on the event)

Things to do in December in the Triangle Area


Handel's Messiah at the NC Symphony Dec 1-2 in Raleigh, NC


A Jolly Broadway Holiday with David Burnham Dec 9th in Garner, NC

Ira Wood's A Christmas Carol Dec 8-10 in Raleigh, NC (this is great; I saw it last year)

Celtic Angels Christmas Dec 15-17 in Wake Forest NC

A Few Things to do In NC that are not so local to the Triangle Area.



Winter Wonderlights  Nov 22- December 31 in Greensboro NC

Candlelight Christmas December 9 and 16 at Tryon Palace in New Bern NC

Tweetsie Christmas Select Weekends Late November through December in Blowing Rock NC

Granville Christmas Farm Nov 24-Jan1 in Oxford NC

The Meadow Lights from November through the end of December in Benson NC

If you go, I want to hear all about it!

Happy Travels and Adventures!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?