Food and Recipes-Looking for Thanksgiving Recipes? Here are a Few Recipes I Would Love to Try in November 2023

  It is time to start planning a menu for November 2023.  I go to many places to find recipes, but one of my favorite places is Pinterest. Let's take a look at a few things I would like to make in November 2023. My focus with these recipes will be Thanksgiving.





Breakfast-Breakfast Sausage Casserole

Lunch-Leftover Cranberry Turkey Sandwich

Salad-Thanksgiving Salad

Dinner-Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe

Veggies-Sweet Potato Casserole with Butter Pecan Crumble

Dessert-Pecan Pie Cheesecake

Appetizers-Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms

Yummy Drinks To Try-Apple Bourbon Cocktail

Breads-Texas Roadhouse Rolls

I would love to know what you are making this month.  Share with me in the description box.  If you try any of these recipes, let me know how they turn out.

Happy Cooking and Baking, and Happy Thanksgiving!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?