Fashion-Looking For a November Outfit Idea? Here is One I Found on Amazon.

Here we are in the middle of November.  It is time to select an outfit to wear on a cool November day.  I went on Amazon and made up a causal, comfortable selection for fall. I hope you like it. 

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything using my link I get a tiny percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.  Thanks!:-)



1-100% Pure Cashmere Sweater

2-Levi's Women's 720 High Rise Super Skinny Jeans

3- Women's Quilted Vest

4-Naturalizer Women's, Sahara Boot

5-Leather Purses with Multi-Pockets Vintage

6-Fossil Raquel Women's Watch

7-Lucky Brand Small Twist Hoop, Gold, One Size

Happy November Everyone!

KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?