Travel NC-Apex North Carolina-Tap Station

 I was searching for places to go for lunch or dinner in Apex, and I discovered a place I really enjoyed. It is called Tap Station, on the corner of Salem Street and Highway 55. They are open every day except Monday, and they open each day at 11am. (times may change, so be sure and check the website before your visit)

This is a new venue in Apex. They opened in 2022, and they have Apex's first rooftop bar, a very nice feature.

They have an extensive beer menu, and they also have bourbon. I know very little about bourbon. I did not know that bourbon is whiskey. Here is a quote I found on Southern Living..."All bourbon is whiskey, but not all whiskey is bourbon." OK, now I am even more confused:-) But we do now know that "all bourbon is whiskey":-). Sadly I am not a beer drinker, and I have tried. I do find that I like hard cider, but my kids tell me that it is not beer. I like wine, and lucky for me, they have a small wine list. I am always happy when a brewery has wine for those who are not beer drinkers.
I choose a Chardonnay from the wine list...


I ordered the Tropical Chicken Sandwich, and it was very good.


They do have plenty of seating both indoors and out. They also have a very large rooftop bar.
Fun play area for the kids.

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Tap Station. The people were friendly, the food was good, and the atmosphere was unique and inviting. I would recommend Tap Station for a good meal and a refreshing drink.
 Happy Travels and Adventures, Everyone!
KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?

Travel Blast From the Past-Linville Falls Winery in the Mountains of NC