Travel Tuesday-My Visit to Apex North Carolina Part Two-Visiting a Few Downtown Shops

One thing I wanted to do on my Apex visits was to visit the shops downtown.  I was there on a Monday, and many of the shops were closed, but I found a few that were open, and what a great experience.


The first shop I explored was named Stylish Living.  I have been to this shop before, and I love it; they have so much to offer.  They have home decor, jewelry, bath and body products, toys, collectibles, and the list goes on. It is a beautiful store to shop for yourself, your friends and family, and to do some holiday shopping.  

I came across these adorable little mice at Stylish Living.  They are from a company called Maileg which is located in Denmark.  
I decided to buy one for Jane.  We named her Tina.  She has a little bed that slips into a lovely box that says Little Miss Mouse.  I have already decided to buy one for Maggie for Christmas. Adorable!



The second store I visited on the main street is called Sixpence Accents. Here is how they describe their store on their site
"A unique gift boutique, located in the heart of Downtown Apex"
Here is what they list for shopping on the store site

I bought his cute little stuffed animal for Riley. It is a little guinea pig named Scooter.  We call Riley Scoot Scoot because of the way she scoots across the floor, so this little guy was the perfect give for her collection.

After leaving Sixpence Accents, I found a shop called The Rusty Bucket.  They describe their store as Furnishings and Accessories for the Cozy Country Home.

"The Rusty Bucket carries American country, farmhouse, rustic and primitive home décor."

This store does have a cozy country feel and has a lot to offer.  I will definitely return when looking for a unique gift or maybe some festive holiday decor.


I had a great time visiting these three shops on the downtown strip in Apex, NC.  
I can't wait to return to do a little shopping.
Happy Travels, Everyone!
KathieyV




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?