Sunday Shopping on Amazon-Let's Shop For a Beach Bag

 It is time to go Sunday Shopping.  It is the middle of May, and summer is quickly approaching.  It is time to hit the pool and the beach.  

I went to my neighborhood pool last week and realized I did not have a beach bag.  Last year I had to throw my straw bag away because it mildewed.  So now I am on the look for a new beach bag.  Let's take a look at what I found on Amazon.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!)






2-Beach Bags for Women, Large Waterproof Beach Tote Bag with Zipper Beach Bags Waterproof Sandproof Swim Pool Bag Large Tote

3-Uhawi Large Beach Bag XXL–eco-mateiral+Functional + Foldable Beach Bag

4-Extra Large Beach Tote Bags for Family Waterproof Pool Bag for Women with Zipper

5-Fasrom Extra Large Mesh Beach Bag with Zipper Bottom, Family Beach Tote Bag with Wet and Dry Separation (Empty Bag Only)

6-Extra Large Beach Bag With Zipper - XXL Beach Tote Bag For Women With Many Pockets


Happy Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV:-)





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?