Foodie Friday-My Pinterest Food Plan for June

I love Pinterest.  I could sit and pin for hours.  The problem is I pin all these great ideas, but if I don't make an effort, I won't use any of them.  I have decided to do a monthly Pinterest Food Plan to make sure I try some of the recipes I have pinned on my boards.  

I have divided my choices into appetizers, salads, breakfast, lunch, dinner, veggies, desserts, and drinks.

The Goal...

The Recipe Links...


Appetizers-Buttery Toasted Pecans

Salad-Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad

Breakfast-Ham Swiss Croissant Bake

Lunch-Southwest Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Dinner- Orange Glazed Chicken

Veggies- Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes

Desserts- Strawberry Tart

Drinks Homemade Strawberry Lemonade

So, that is my Pinterest Food Plan for the Month of June.  I would love it if you would join me for this food adventure.  If you do let me know how it turns out.

Happy Cooking, Baking, and Eating!

KathieyV







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?