Foodie Friday-Let's Tell a Few Food Jokes

Welcome to Foodie Friday.  I love a good joke. My grandson is always telling me jokes.  Some he makes up, and some he finds in books or from his group of friends.  That got me thinking; there must be some good food jokes out there, so I thought I would search for a few on Google and share them with you...



1-What do you call a fake noodle?  An Impasta.

2-When potatoes have babies, what are they called?  Tater Tots.

3-What do you get if you cross an apple and a Christmas tree? A pineapple.

4-What do you call a sad strawberry? A blueberry! 

5- What do you call cheese that isn't yours?  Nacho cheese!

6-What does a ghost drink? Booze

7-Why shouldn't you tell an egg a joke? Because it might crack up!

8-Why did the chef get arrested for assault?  Because he got caught beating an egg!

9-What do you call corn that joins the army?  A Kernel

10-Why did the grape stop in the middle of the road?  Because he ran out of juice

I hope you enjoyed the jokes!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?