Book of the Month Club-A Book Subscription Box

The Book Of The Month Book Box is a great way to find new books for your collection.  I have been a member since 2019.




Each month they select 5-7 books for you to choose from.  If you don't like the selections, you can skip that month without a charge to you.  I take a look at the selections and then research them on Goodreads and then decide if I want to purchase a book that month.  I have been paying $14.99 for each book.  This is what they say about pricing on the site...

"Your Book of the Month is $12.50-$16.99 depending on your membership plan".
...and shipping is free.

I have purchased many books from Book of the Month over the years.  I still have several on my to-be-read bookshelf that I have not gotten to yet.  According to my bookshelf on the site, I have 14 books to read and rate.  
Of the books I have read so far, I have rated 4 of them five stars...


I gave the ones below 3-4 stars...
 


The books below I did not like at all!



If you want to see my reviews you can check out my reading wrap-ups on my YouTube Channel, Kathiey's World.
If you love to read you should check out Book of the Month. If you want to give them a try I would love it if you would use my referral link.  If you do I get a free book...Happy Day
Happy Reading Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?