Recipe Review-Easy Homemade Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe

 One of my Pinterest goals was to make an easy strawberry and banana smoothie recipe that looked good to me.  I found a Strawberry Banana Smoothie using fresh fruit that looked delicious and was easy to make.  I located my blender, gathered the ingredients, and got ready to make this fantastic smoothie.

I made this with Jane, Riley, and Erica.  Jane was not a fan of the sound of the blender, but she loved the smoothie, as did Riley.  It was delicious.  I would give it a 9/10 on my recipe scale. 

I did make some modifications.  I replaced the plain yogurt with strawberry yogurt, and I did not add the honey.   I used whole mike for this recipe also. 


Here is the recipe...







This would be an easy breakfast for a busy morning.
If you are a smoothie lover, I suggest you try this one.
Happy Eating, Everyone!
KathieyV




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?