Weekly Words Tuesday-"Get Up Early...."What time do you get up?


 As I was looking over this quote, I had many thoughts.  The first thought was, yes, I can get up early. I was up at 4 am today.  I don't work at my desk, so I did not clear my desk.  I can't tie my hair because it is too short.  I did make some coffee which is the second thing I do every morning after my shower.  

Here comes the tough part.  "Start working for your future."  I was married for nearly four decades and thought I had worked for my future and that all was planned and there would be no disruption of this plan.  This turned out not to be the case, and my husband walked out after 37 years, and any plan I had for my future was destroyed.  Now I have to work for my own personal future.  

I will continue to work on my writing and blogging and see where that leads.  I will continue to get up early to achieve these goals.

I would love to know your thoughts on this quote.  Let me know in the comment box.

Take care and God Bless,

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?