Weekly Reading and Watching July 19,2021-A few things that caught my eye.

Join me for my weekly online reading and video watching post.  

Just a few things that caught my eye this week 

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

A Book That Caught my Eye This Week-My Life of Crime, Redemption, and Hollywood

“From ex-con to icon. Danny’s incredible life story shows that even though we may fall down at some point in our lives, it’s what we do when we stand back up that really counts.” —Robert Rodriguez,


I remember seeing Danny in some of the movies I used to watch with my Dad.  He was an intimidating character that played the part well.  I would love to read more about his life, and he went from a difficult home life to prison and then on to become an actor.  I am sure his story is inspirational and well worth the read. 

Below is an interview with Danny on a National News Network.


🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

Movie-Boss Baby Family Business

Caleb and Maggie are spending a few days with me next week.  They have wanted to see Boss Baby Family Business.  Maybe we will do that one evening.  Here is the trailer.


😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Food News- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil is Now Color Coded

This article will tell you about the different color coding you will now find on Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil.

Pink is everyday use.

Blue is heavy duty

Yellow is non-stick

Green is recycled

Orange is grill-foil.

I am interested in the non-stick!

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Travel-Where I would go this week if I had a ton of money

Sun Set Key Cottages In Key West Fla

The lodging and surrounding area look lovely.

🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀

Food-A Local Restaurant I want to try... The Mac House in Raleigh, NC

It would be fun to try this restaurant out.  Who does not love mac and cheese?


Have a great week, everyone!

KathieyV



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?