Travel North Carolina- PointLook Out Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

 I just took a trip to the western part of  North Carolina.  I decided to try to find a  nice vineyard, and I did.  Point Lookout Vineyards in Hendersonville, NC.  It was lovely.

Here is a quote from their website

"OUR VINEYARD IS ATOP THE SOUTHEAST SLOPE of Point Lookout Mountain with 30-mile panoramic views. The vines may not appreciate the scenery, but they are greeted with the morning sun and cooling mountain breezes that allow them to produce stunning wines that you will find just as wonderful as the views."


They have some lovely whites and reds, and they also carry mead.

There is plenty of seating, both indoors and out.

The name Point Lookout fits the bill when it comes to describing this location.  If you go, you will find yourself at the literal top of a hill.  There you will find panoramic views of the mountains surrounding you. On the website, they say the view is up to 30 miles.

I enjoyed the Dry Riesling.  I sipped my wine while taking in the view of the mountains and vineyards surround me.  It is a beautiful sight.

Side note: This pesky yellow jacket wanted my wine most desperately.  This is when I found my mask to not only be a deterrent to COVID but also to the thirsty vespid.

Happy Travels and Wine Sipping Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic