Let's Go Bathing Suit Shopping on Amazon. Which one would you choose?

Summer is here and it is time to take a swim.  First, we need a nice bathing suit so let's go shopping.
I found a quote online that said "life is better in a bikini". That may be true for some but not for me:-). Here are a few choices I found.  I bought the first tankini last year and I have really liked it.

                                                                                      
   
                                          .
I added this coverup that I thought was cute and easy to wear.
             
Might as well through in a hat just for fun:-)


                                 
I live in a neighborhood with a lovely pool but sadly with the pandemic there are so many rules and regulations that I don't see myself visiting the pool anytime soon.  Our beaches are open so maybe I will have to take a day trip to wear my new beach-worthy items.
What type of bathing suit do you wear?  A one-piece, a tankini, or do you agree with the quote "life is better in a bikini"
Happy Shopping Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic