Virtual Travel During the Corona Virus. My past visit to "Wilmington NC"

I got up early on the Saturday after Erica's graduation.  Erica was sleeping so I decided I would take a walk.  Here are a few pictures I took along the way....(I did not take one of the guys I came across sleeping in the bushes...yikes:-)


















I know it is hard for many of us who like to get out and explore to be stranded in our homes.  But for the time being it is safety first to protect our neighbors, our friends, and those we love.
Hang in there folks, as my mom used to say "this too shall pass".
Take care of yourselves and God Bless!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic