Fashion-Spring Trend Polka Dots Are Back in Style-Let's Find Some on Amazon


According to the internet, it seems that polka dots are the trend this spring.  They have been spotted on red carpets and at the Golden Globes.  With this in mind, I decided I would take a look at what Amazon had to offer in the world of polka dots.  Let's go shopping....(I am an Amazon Affiliate and if you click on the shopping links below the photo and buy anything on Amazon I get a small % of the sale with no extra cost to you.  Thanks!)

#1 Agaric Cute Polka Dot Travel Umbrella $19.99
#2 Polka Dot Piggy Bank $25.95
#3 Little Girls Polka Dot Socks $14.99-$18.00
#4 Polka Dot Planner, on sale for $17.98
#5 Polka Dot Travel Tote Duffel Bag $35.99

As I was scrolling through Amazon I began to wonder if I had anything in my house with polka dots.  Yes, I do.  I have 2 polka dot tops, one pair of polka dot undies, and a red wine glass with polka dots.
As I look over the shopping list I want to buy everything.  Sadly I can't do that but it sure is fun to pretend.
How do you guys feel about polk dots?  I think they are really cute.
Happy Shopping Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic