My Fun Fall Checklist for October

My Fun Check List For October

Read a Scary Book
I decided to read a few scary books for the month of October.
One that was recommended by a YouTuber I follow is "Heart-Shaped Box" by Joe Hill.
I started this book and for me, it was too nasty I do not recommend it!  Not my type of book, it will not be on my bookshelf or in my house.  Nasty!

I found another to try, Broken Girls by Simone St. James.  
I actually read this several years ago and it is still on my bookshelf so it must be ok:-)



 I will do a review once I finish it.  Are you reading any interesting books this month?  I would love to know what you are reading.  Drop me a line in the comments box below.

Watch a Halloween Movie
I found a link with 27 Classic Halloween Movies.  I have watched several of these.  I tend to avoid slasher movies.  Below I will list two of my favorite movies for the month of October.
I decided to watch an all-time favorite of mine. "The Sixth Sense".  Great movie and amazing actors and what a great twist at the end!
Another one that I love and have watched several times is "Ghost Town".  There is a comedy and yes, there are ghosts, what fun.  I could watch it over and over.



Decorate your Mantel

I like to add one decoration to my Halloween decoration line up every year so I ordered the spider webbing for my mantel on Amazon.  I am pleased with the look.
(I am an Amazon Affiliate if you click on the link below and buy anything I get a percent with no extra cost to you.  So please buy something expensive:-)
                                                                 

Go to a Pumpkin Patch
There are several pumpkin patches in my area.  I am going to make an effort to visit one. If you are interested in going to a pumpkin patch just consult Google and I am sure you will find one that is just right for you.

Get a fall mani-pedi.
 After taking a look at the Best Nail Polish Colors for October 2019 the one I would choose is Essie BedRock and Roll.


(I am an Amazon Affiliate if you click on the link below and buy anything I get a percent with no extra cost to you.  So please buy something expensive:-)


                                                                  

What is your favorite fall nail polish?  I would love to know.

Plan a fall dinner(Plan out my fall dinner)

Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Make A Fall Dessert



Bundle up in a Cozy Sweater or Sweat Shirt




Take a road trip to see the colorful fall leaves

I would love to know what you are up to this October.  Whatever you do have fun!
Happy Fall
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic