Local NC Event: Fall Fest at For Garden's Sake in Durham NC

Join me for a photo memory of my visit to The Fall Festival at For Garden's Sake in Durham NC.

It was the first cool fall day of the season.
Perfect for a Fall Festival.

I love the old blue Ford and the colorful pumpkins.


There is nothing more relaxing than sipping a delicious glass of wine while e
njoying the music of a local group.



I love going to area festivals.  
Have you been to any garden or fall events this fall.  I would love to hear about them.
Happy Fall Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic