Taking Care of Ourselves-Just For Fun-Time with The Grandkiddos

What do you do for fun?  For me, one of the highlights in life is spending time with my Maggie and Caleb.  I love to take them on adventures.  It could be anything from visiting a pumpkin patch, a museum, or going to a local playground.  I have just added another experience to the list, there is a camel farm just a little over an hour from here that we have to check out.
Last week I had the kids for a couple of days and thought let's go on an adventure.  We decided to go to a hotel in the area and enjoy the pool and room service.  So off we went...
What a fun pool!

 Beds were comfy.  I did share a bed with Maggie, and she does love to move all night long.  
Caleb loved having his own bed.
 Watching an exciting movie.
 Room service was great, really nice people,  but the food was awful.  The kids would not eat the pizza or the brownies.  I did not eat my sandwich, but I did like the wine:-)

The next morning we had a lovely breakfast.  Then we spent time in the pool.  We had a great time on our hotel adventure.
I strive to find fun things to do, even when I don't feel like it because I always feel better afterward.
What did you do for fun this week?
Enjoy the journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic