Morning Motivation The Water Bowl

Brodie, my dog, loves his water. I don't know how much he drinks a day, but it seems I can never keep his bowl full. There is a familiar sound to me, that of Brodie lapping the dry water bowl. As soon as I hear this sound, I am up refilling his bowl. If I let him, I don't know how long he would lick the bowl. In his mind, the longer he licks, the sooner water will appear — a bit like a hamster in a hamster wheel. There is no hope of getting anywhere or getting any water.

With this in mind, I of think of myself and the times I have tried to live my life without God's direction. I can spin my wheels working extremely hard with minimal results and not always good outcomes. It is a total waste of time except for the fact it is a learning experience.

Let's strive to partner with God on our journey. Let's consult Him in all we do so that we take His desired path for our lives. I pray that when God's sees us venturing off in the wrong direction, running and getting nowhere that he pulls us back into his arms and his plan, that he fills our water bowl so to speak.
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
Psalm 32:8
Thank you, God, for your love and your direction.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic