A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

I am so glad...fall is nearly here.  It has been a sweltering and humid summer, and yes, it is still that way today, but now that we have hit September, there is hope.  

I love fall and winter weather and fall and winter fashion.  With that in mind, I have selected the September outfit I want to recreate. 


I found the outfit on Pinterest.  I went to Amazon to see if I could recreate the look and will go into my closet to see if I can come close to creating the outfit.  What is nice about this look is that if it gets too hot outside, you can easily remove the sweater. Here is what I found...




I think I have similar items in my closet as I look over the list.  I lack the necklace, which is really pretty, and a pair of dark wash jeans long enough to cover the top of the boots.  

This is an excellent look for early fall.  I would love to know what you think of this look.  Please let me know in the comment section.

Take Care, and Happy Fall and Happy Shopping!
KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic