The Joy Erica and Josh's Wedding

My daughter and her new hubby just received their wedding photos.  Looking over the event, I remember the happiness and "joy" that surrounded the day.  Take a look with me at my beautiful memories in photos.
Here are just a few images of the big day.



There are very painful events that occur in most of our lives.
Turning points so devastating that we may feel like giving up.
But in giving up there is so much that we would miss.
We must remember God's beauty does surround us even in the pain. 
Because I held on to God's promises during my darkest hour God has blessed me with joy.
I am so thankful!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic