Weekend Reading and Watching with Links, Plus Links to My YouTube Channel



📰Reading📰
In my state of NC, they list Jockey's Ridge State Park.  I am not familiar with this park.  
I will have to check it out.
I like the Waterproof Warrior.
There are some helpful hints in this article.  I usually take a door stop with me.
I have not taken a flight to a destination in a very long time.  I usually drive several hours to reach my next adventure.  My toiletry bag usually consists of gallon size storage bags with products thrown in.  If I do fly anywhere this article gives some good advice on my toiletry travel packing needs.
*******************************************************************************

📽Watching📽


******************************************************************************
Check out my links.
I would love if you would follow my YouTube Channel

Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic